If you’re reading this, you’re probably well aware of the fact that Korean beauty, once considered a trend, is here to stay in the Nigeria market. You’re probably also aware that K-beauty products tend to be at the forefront of innovation, whether they’re skin care- or makeup-oriented. And with so many great products launching every day, it can be difficult to sort out the best ones.
The results are representative of the biggest, most innovative trends happening in the industry right now: cushion compacts, pimple patches, sunscreen that’s actually pleasant to wear and blackhead-busters.
1. Klairs supple preparation facial toner:
A hydrating toner formulated to soothe and moisturize sensitive skin
2. Neogen Daylight protection sunscreen: spiked with rose, honey & raspberry extracts, this sunscreen is full of moisturizers and antioxidants.
3. Erborian seve de Bamboo eye matte: Ideal for daylight use , this anti-aging, anti- fatigue, eye cream also creates a smooth, matte for makeup.
4. CoseX BHA Blackhead power liquid: A4 percent concentration of natural beta hydroxy acid gently exfoliates and de-gunks pores to ward off blackheads and keep pores clean.
5. Son & park flawless pore pact: one of the few makeup items to make the cut this translucent powder lends a sanity, flawless finish to skin.
6. Etude House moist full collagen Emulsion: A major focus of K-beauty is to create dewy “bouncy” skin , this emulsion accomplishes that with actual hydrolyzed collagen
7. CosRX Acne pimple master patch: pop one of these oil absorbing patches over a pimple before bed and when you make up in the morning it will have shrink…. Significantly magic.
According to top Korean beauty retailer Soko Glam.
Image Credit: Google